The Gridworks men's work boots take on freezing, oily, slippery or rough terrain, with cold-formula outsoles built for traction. Alloy safety toes and electrical hazard protection infuse these boots with the protection you need.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Alloy safety toes
- Steel shanks
- Brass hardware
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot with every step
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- All-weather TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) flat wedge-shaped outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 800 grams, or 1.76 pounds
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEEIf during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
ALLOY SAFETY TOELightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGYA comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTIONProvides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLESpecially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- Show All Features