These women’s Timberland PRO® Powertrain work shoes feature modern, athletic styling. Alloy safety toes, breathable linings, electrical hazard protection and anti-fatigue technology come together for ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium Raptek microfiber uppers
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Single-density polyurethane midsole for electrical hazard resistance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
- Weight of a single shoe (size 7): .92 pounds
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEEIf during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
ALLOY SAFETY TOELightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGYA comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
WOMEN'S FITMade specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
POLYURETHANE OUTSOLELightweight and rugged ou